Thursday, November 15, 2012

No LONGER STRANGERS

Mr. Sean & Miss Heather Brown


What a BEAUTIFUL LADY, PRAYING YOU WAKE UP FOR YOUR BABY. YOUR BODY had been put to a test. SO GOD was telling YOU you needed to REST. Even though some have weeped. OTHERS, like me  , been PRAYING while you have slept. Now that YOU are BECOMING FAMILY, MINE is PRAYING FOR Ms. Heather, aka SLEEPING BEAUTY.


BIG HEART: It's finally good to put a face to the names. Now my life will nver be the same. Once upon a time our years, everyone meets someone who take their breath away YOU have brought me to tears,. YOU are such A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE. I may be bad with names but I always remember a face. I can see LOVE and GOD's GRACE Though we are not of the same BLOOD, by GOD WE ARE FAMILY........PRAYERS COMING TO YOU, HEATHER and BABY JOHN from MEEEE!!!!!



What a beautiful couple!! Baby John is lucky to have you both as parents. Stay strong....she will wake up. God will see to it.

Betty Such a beautiful family,so sad, but the best part is, God still performs miracles, praying for Him to do just that!
Donna I will be praying that your "Sleeping Beauty" wakes up very soon.
  • Donna AdamsPraying for all of you from Clemson SC
  • Jean  Wonderful, your nation is with you!
  •  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment