Monday, November 5, 2012

Mommy's in Shreveport

Bringing Home the Browns
about an hour ago   5:20 pm  11-5-2012 
We got Mommy all settled in at her new hospital in Shreveport. Daddy went there today to meet all the sweet nurses and therapists, and guess what? They are super excited to be helping my Mommy get better and can't wait to meet little ol' me!Photo: We got Mommy all settled in at her new hospital in Shreveport. Daddy went there today to meet all the sweet nurses and therapists, and guess what? They are super excited to be helping my Mommy get better and can't wait to meet little ol' me! And these 2 things make my little heart so very happy! -Love, Baby John
 And these 2 things make my little heart so very happy! -Love, Baby John
 
You and 47,279 others like this.
 
Look how big he IS GETTING. oNLY wishing AND praying THAT his mommy AWAKENS soon, so that SHE too can see thie wonderful BABY of HERS!!!!
KEEP PRAYING TO BRING HOME THE BROWNS

No comments:

Post a Comment